So this happened last night:
- wearing it while asleep it is kinda UNNECESSARY and some kind of inconvenient. I woke up and I feel my wrist brushing against me and I had a sneaking suspicion that I was also hurting my hubby as I dream.
- The reason for getting the above fitness tracker is because Im tired of literally holding my phone while I run. I am very active in tracking my steps daily so this is a welcome addition NOT to mention I need a watch dammit.
- I also loved the fact that there is a heart rate monitor! Took me a whole day to read all the reviews of various trackers (garmin, misfit, samsung gear fit etc) and this is the most practical pedometer that can track different activities.
- Looks very classy as well! Not too bulky and not too annoyingly attention-grabbing either. Just perfect.
- Did I mention the fact that my hubster is soo supportive that he even asked if I wanted to order different straps to match my wardrobe lol