1. An hour or so of nap before lunch reenergized me, making me able to:
2. Workout and finish turbofire (ez) which surprised me because:
3. This is one of the first times in july (or second) that i’m able to do high intensity cardio after my-
4. Nasty knee injury last june that led me to limp for a week and unable to work my heart out for a month;
5. Which made me uberly happy because that means im cured,
6. Despite vowing to avoid hiit for now and just focus on barre3
7. Im just very happy to be able to do this, period.